Sunday, 7 April 2013

Flower Cushion

This afternoon I finally got round to sewing up a cushion I made a while ago. I followed a pattern from Lucy at Attic 24, I loved hers so much I tried to replicate her colour choices, I think I achieved it however I did make a few colour changes along the way. I'm really pleased with the finished pieces but I stuffed it with toy stuffing as its all i had to hand and it's really spoilt it :0(       I've taken it apart again and am going to get a nice heavy circular feather cushion liner and restitch it.   I'm cross with myself because I knew I was cutting corners but hoped I'd be able to pull it off, but it didn't work so it's back to square one!

No comments:

Post a Comment