Wednesday 17 April 2013

Chaos

My house has turned onto an animal madhouse! The kittens are the puppy have most definitely made friends and you take your life in your hands crossing the living room in the morning and risk being mown over by a whirling dervish of fluff, fur, kittens and puppy. I love it, wouldn't have it any other way :0)

Last night I got a few minutes peace and quiet and finished the booties I've been making. They are for my little nephew Zak and I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  I used a newborn pattern from YouTube and adapted it in length and size to fit Zak's bigger feet as he's now 3 months old.  I'm a big, big fan of Robin wool, I just love how it feels and crochets up and I made these using Robin Chunky. The little stars on them were some buttons I had in my button box and I think they finished them off really nicely. The booties crochet up so fast, I finished both of them in under an hour and a half. They fitted him perfectly and I'm hoping, will keep his tiny feet warm until the weather warms up a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment