Sunday 7 April 2013

Crafty craft fair

Well that was a long old day and I can one say with certainty that my heart lies in the countryside and not driving through the urban sprawl of London with it's hustle, bustle and down right rude, impatient drivers!!!!    That aside I had a very inspirational day, saw lots of amazing products from very talented people that I wish I'd thought of, and came away with a head full of excitement and ideas.

Right in the middle of the fair was an amazing exhibition on the theme of under the sea and everything contained in it was either knitted or crocheted and was life size. The work had come from far and wide and from all over the world, including a puffin I fell in love with from Singapore. I've uploaded a few so you can see how marvellous it was............













No comments:

Post a Comment