Thursday 17 October 2013

Last gasps of summer

The weather really is on the turn here in deepest darkest Somerset, when I opened the curtains I was met with a blanket of fog so thick I could barely see the houses at the end of the row. Jasper none-the-less was still just a desperate for his morning run so I tucked my jeans in my socks and wedged my feet in my trusty old walking boots (always such a trendy look!!!!!!!!) and headed out with him.  It turned out to be one of the most beautiful walks I've been on and as the fog was slowing burnt off by the sun to reveal a flawless blue sky I noticed a few plants ignoring the falling leaves and drop in temperature and standing proud against Autumn's advance.


The fog had made everything very wet and the cobwebs seemed magical coated in silver droplets, I tried to take some photos but trying to catch the light so they stood out was really difficult but I think I sort of managed it.







No comments:

Post a Comment